Our RD team in Port Melbourne are seeking an experienced Account Manager with strong understanding of the retail industry to join the team during an exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for managing key client relationships at multiple stakeholder levels, as well as delivering exceptional service for our client’s external partners and service providers.
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, a high-energy approach, with un wavering commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
In addition, you will have the following expertise and skill sets:
- Understanding your assigned clients upcoming projects and exploring additional opportunities
- Successfully manage the client relationships through all stages of the project from initial brief, costing, manufacture, delivery and invoicing
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry products and wider industry trends
- Maintaining strong relationships with project managers ensuring that they are provided clear details regarding all projects to ensure successful implementation
- Ensuring all customer requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Commercially savvy, you will you have exceptional presentation skills and the ability to build trusted advisor relationships with a track record of developing and growing key accounts
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you so please apply here, attaching a resume and supporting cover letter.
NB: Relocation costs are not included with this role